Friday, June 8, 2012

more sweater slippers

My cousin Michelle requested a pair of sweater slippers; so here they are decorated with a purple rosette.


The turquoise ones are an experiment in using the bottom ribbing from the sweater to create the cuff. They turned out okay but I think the ribbing may have stretched a bit giving the slippers a wider opening than I like. I need to see how they wash up anyway so I am going to try on those ones first.


I have been wearing the first ones I made around the house. The floors in our house are always cool even in summer (could be a slight lack of insulation...) so having a light slipper is perfect. My next adventure is a pair for Roger, he isn't a slipper guy but maybe if they are light and easy to wash he will like them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment