Saturday, May 26, 2012

Shoes, a girl can never have too many...

After my shoe remark in the last post I thought a shoe discussion was in order. I don't usually buy shoes at thrift stores. Most often I pass by my size and see if there is anything that catches my eye but isn't too worn and I don't buy any.  Lately though I have been having the best shoe luck. In the last month I have found 4 pairs that are all in perfect shape and fit very well. All of them are under 2 were under $5 and the other 2 were under $10.

My shoe finds.
The Nine West Pumps are my favourite of all these. My last Nine West shoes lasted for many years and I wore them until they were too scuffed and scratched to wear anymore. The Sam & Libby green sandals are my second favourite just because they are my favourite colour and go with 1/2 my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment